We are one of the most experienced insurance brokers in this class of insurance in the region. With clients extending through the entire great southern and south east coastal regions and into the mixed farms of the southwest, we have the expertise to develop a farm insurance package or crop insurance solution to suit your individual farm needs. No farm is too big or too small. Our team will tailor your insurance to suit you
- Crop and grain growers
- Livestock, dairy and stud
- Tree Farms
- Market gardens
- Lifestyle farms
We deal with a number of insurers and can arrange an appropriate insurance package for you including:
- Homestead and personal contents
- Farm buildings, contents, fuel & fertiliser
- Farm vehicles and machinery
- Livestock, fencing, grain and hay
- Farm loss of income and business interruption
- Farm Liability
- Management Liability
- Personal Accident & Illness
- Machinery and electronic breakdown
- Workers’ compensation
- Crop – Pre & Post Harvest
- Multi peril crop insurance
We review your insurance program with you annually and ensure it stays relevant and up-to-date. Then should the worst happen, our claims service will ensure the best outcome for you
We can also arrange motor and liability insurance for headers, seeding and spray contractors.
Proud sponsors of South East Premium Wheat Growers Association
See you at the Field Days!
Chat with us at our stand at the Wagin Woolorama - www.woolorama.com.au and the Newdegate Field Days – www.nfday.com.au annually.