We understand the importance of having the correct Marine Insurance and Liability protection.
Commercial Hull & Liability
- Marine hull and machinery (charter boats, fishing vessels, offshore support vessels and platforms)
- Protection and indemnity (Liability)
- Ship Repairers Liability
- Charterer’s liability
Goods in Transit
- Insurance to cover your stock and goods whilst in transit on any ship, vessel, aircraft, postal service, rail or road vehicle used to transport the goods.
- Refrigerated Goods
- Trade Samples
- Return goods
- Stock transfers
- Shipping containers in your care, custody or control
- Household removals
- Loss or damage to your customer’s cargo during transit.
Carrier’s Cargo Legal Liability
- Various levels of cover are available and can be extended to include cover for your legal liability and defence costs.
Cargo Consequential Loss Option
- Optional extension for Limits from $100,000 upwards. For legal liability to the cargo owner.
Aviation & Hangers & Hanger Liability
- Light aircraft
- Drones – including whilst in use and liability